Restaurants and Groceries
At the hotel:
• Swiftwater Deli (atrium level; 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. every day)
• Knuckles (atrium level; Mon. – Fri. 3 p.m. – 2 a.m.; Sat. – Sun. 9 a.m. – 2 a.m.)
• Swiftwater Café (atrium level; 6:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. every day)
Within walking distance:
• Max’s Opera Café – Located to the right of the hotel at the Ramada Inn; diner atmosphere.
• Benihana’s – To the left of the hotel; specializing in prime rib.
• Elephant Bar – To the left of the hotel; serves steak, pasta & seafood.
• El Torito – To the left of the hotel; Mexican food.
• Amici’s 650-342-9392
• Pizza Etc. 650-347-7444
• Domino’s 650-344-4567
• Pizza Hut 650-583-4500
The following restaurants and stores are located at least one mile from the hotel; driving is recommended.
To reach any of these destinations, take the following steps:
1. Turn left out of the hotel parking lot
2. Pass through 3 traffic signals
3. Make a left at the 4th signal onto Millbrae Avenue
4. Pass over Highway 101 and through a traffic signal
5. The next street is El Camino Real. Follow further directions below.
• Hong Kong Flower Lounge – Excellent seafood; at intersection of Millbrae & El Camino Real
• Burger King – Turn right on El Camino Real; on right side of street
• Taco Bell – Turn right on El Camino Real; on right side of street
• McDonalds – Turn right on El Camino Real; on left side of street
• Starbucks – Turn right on El Camino Real; on parallel side street behind the Safeway
• Lucky’s – Turn left on El Camino Real; in first shopping center on the right
• Safeway – Closed for remodeling
Sandwich/Burger shops close to the hotel
• Bonne Sante – 1184 Broadway
• Little Lucca – 1809 El Camino Real
• Runway Deli & Taqueria – 1669 Bayshore Highway
• Ryco Cafe Coffee & Tea – 1675 Rollins Road
Using the BART system
BART is the easiest method of transportation from the Hyatt Hotel into the city of San Francisco. The nearest BART station is located on Millbrae Avenue, approximately 1 mile from the hotel.
Please note that MUNFW does not provide tickets for travels to and from the city.
Please note that the last blue train leaving the Embarcadero station is at 12:43 a.m., arriving at Millbrae station at 1:23 a.m.
We recommend the following return options:
1. Take BART to San Francisco International. Airport (SFO) and take the hotel shuttle. You will need to call the hotel from the hotel kiosk inside SFO and ask them to send the shuttle to pick you up.
2. Take BART and walk to the hotel from the Millbrae BART station. Cross Millbrae Street at the traffic signal and turn left toward the bay. Cross over the freeway overpass bridge. Turn right on Old Bayshore Road. The hotel is about ¾ mile south on your right.
3. Take a taxi. This is an option either from the city or from the Millbrae BART station.
Here are some ideas to do in your downtime. It is your responsibility to allow enough time to still participate in Session Events.